MicPlexer 2’s smart LED’s tell you when there’s too much RF signal overloading your wireless which may interfere with performance.
MicPlexer 2 provides an additional 6 dB of gain on every antenna output. This might help make up for signal loss from using long antenna cables.
MicPlexer 2 Improves your wireless performance by removing unwanted RF from your work space – things like walkie talkies, television stations, mobile phones, etc. Just choose from seven pre-set frequency blocks (20 – 26) or create your own 35 MHz window in one of the two user-assignable positions.
- Frequency Tuning Range512-702 MHz (35 MHz band, user selectable)
- Tuned Pass Band35 MHz
- Attenuation +/- 25 MHz12.5 dB
- Attenuation +/- 50 MHz35 dB
- Attenuation +/- 75 MHz51 dB
- RF Gain6 dB
- RF Channels2
- Channel Cross-talkLess than 40 dB
- Amplifier Noise Figure.35 dB
- OIP3 Distortion+37 dB
- Power Requirement8 – 18 VDC @ 100 ma
- Size1.25″ x 3.25″ d 4.75″
- Weight8 ounces